Tarumanagara Professional Development Institute (LPPT) was established on March 10, 2000, by the Tarumanagara Foundation. LPPT is a Language Education Institution with the aim of facilitating Tarumanagara University students or the general public so they can learn to speak foreign languages well and compete in the working world.
LPPT offerings are:
- The Mandarin Language Course began in August 2000. The teaching of Mandarin language and hanzi.
- Japanese Language Courses began in 2007. The teaching of Japanese conversation with written kanji, katakana
andhiragana. There is also training for the Japanese proficiency test, Nihonggo Nuryoku Shiken’sSpecial Guidance Program 5,4,3,2,1
- English courses begin in 2009. Conversation class LPPT Preparation Course For The TOEFL ® (prepares participants to face paper-based TOEFL®). LPPT Prediction For The TOEFL® (TOEFL® is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS)). (This test is not approved nor endorsed by ETS).
- Serving Other Services. Translation (By Sworn Translation)
- The Brevet AB Tax Training Course began in 2013.
- SPSS training course.
The purpose and objectives of LPPT are to provide an opportunity to educate the nation’s population. The LPPT offers courses, seminars, test guidance and other forms of services for developing language skills among Tarumanagara University students and other members of the population at an affordable cost.
Tarumanagara Professional Development Institute
Campus II Tarumanagara University, Building C Level 2
Telephone: (021) 5696 0601